Monday, August 12, 2013

Wedding Hair by KrinaLee


So my clients of three+ years married the man of her dreams and I was there to make her and her wedding party Fabulous. Since moving to Fort Worth from Houston I have still maintained my clients in Houston TX. They are loyal to me and I am to them. So when the big day came I was ready to travel down to Houston to what I do best. I must admit I was a little teary eyed seeing a long time client marry the man of her dreams, I love that about my job you see your clients grown and you get to share in all their special events.  The venue was fit for a Princess so she decided to go with whimsical glam hair and everything turned out wonderful  


My beautiful client Genesse

This up-do was a lot of fun because it was must first time styling braids but we made them look soft and whimsical as well. I was surprised  at how much I loved the look after i was all put together 
Glamhair by KrinaLee



 
This was one of my favorite looks so simple yet so sophisticated. The back actually feels like a flower, so beautiful


For Bookings contact KrinaLee owner of KrinaLee Studio
                                  Benbrook, TX 76116
                                  832-231-8350
Dallas, Fort Worth, Houston Free Lance hair stylist








No comments:

Post a Comment