Model Chanel Iman's off the runway look is super stylish and never over done! Her hair is never over done! This is what I call effortless glam.The everyday hairstyle for a model should always be two things, stylish and chic! It should be simple enough to make the world think "you woke up like this" and chic enough to make you stand out from all the rest! "Agencies and photographers are always looking for models with shiny, healthy, and beautiful hair." -Model Connection
As a healthy hair stylist, I would tell all models to make sure they're using heat activated products such as thermal sprays, thermal shampoos. Deep condition your hair once a week with sulfur free products.
Here are a few more tips:
1. Wash in luke warm water
2. Use a wide tooth not a brush and comb out your wet hair from ends to scalp
3. Trim your ends every 6 weeks
4. Eat plenty of foods with vitamins C, B, E and iron is a must
5. Morrocanoil is a great oil to use as well
6. Drink lots of water with eletroylits
7. Don't use a lot of products during the week. They dry out your hair
8. Get serum
Head over to allure and get some sexy Victoria Secrets Hair Tips!!!