Friday, November 15, 2013

KrinaLee Hair Studio featured in Southern Dallas Magazine

KrinaLee Hair Studio was honored when we received the call to host a shoot for M.V.C by Misty Chanel at KrinaLee Hair Studio "my salon". This shoot was featured in the Southern Dallas Business and Living Magazine. This was my second feature in a magazine and I must say I was so excited to not only see my salon in a magazine but my hair styles as well on model Kristy Wells I was able to bring out my mua skills. My salon offers elegance and that old hollywood feel, its a place to come relax and get the best hair services that Dallas Fort worth has to offer. You can book KrinaLee for events hairbykrinalee@gmail.com 

Here a a few pictures from shoot Enjoy!!



Southern Dallas Buisness and  Living Magazine


Photo | Diabe Sale www.ampdbydcom
Natural hair stylist | Alexis Harris 
Mua and hair | KrinaLee Hair Studio
Designer of MVC | Misty Wells
Model | Kristy Wells
Jewlery | Phyre Studio  
Magazine Owner | James Thomas

 
Southern Dallas Magazine October Issue

Reception Area

Shampoo and manacure area
Shampoo Room


KrinaLee Hair Studio
3520 Williams Rd
Benbrook TX 76116 
832-231-8350 ( Dallas DFW /Houston )
Make your next appointment at www.styleseat.com/krinalee
For bookings hairbykrinalee@gmail.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment